Filtering Pivot Table Results (before export)

Dear community,

I am trying to create a filter to be used with the pivot table results, so
that only the filtered OrgUnits will appear. For that I have created
OrgUnit groups and have used them in the pivot table. The layout is
illustrated in the attached file, by using the OrgUnits in the row
dimensions. As a result, the pivot table is only using the OrgUnit groups
as a categorization of the results but not filtering them as all OrgUnits
are still displayed. I think that one interest using a filter is to avoid
dumping a huge amount of data, which is sometimes freezing DHIS2 when
displaying the results at the lowest level of OrgUnits.

Which way should I follow in order to filter the OrgUnits according to some
criteria (like using a spreadsheet filter)? Would it be possible doing that
in the pivot table, or may be in another way before the results expoprt? I
am using DHIS2 2.24.

Thank you for your support and suggestions!

Regards,

Tantely.

--
*This message and its attachments are confidential and solely for the
intended recipients. If received in error, please delete them and notify