Re: [Dhis2-users] Problem loading pivot table results

Hi Jan, Jason,

Thank you for this suggestion! Clicking on csv under update is working! It
is giving the raw data with only the selected dataelements in the query in
the left side. It seems interesting, I only have to build the
crosstabulation in the spreadsheet.

Also, could you please mention the step-by-step way in order to change the
parameters in the browser JS console to handle a big URL? Or it will affect
system stability? I am using Mozilla Firefox.

Regards,

Tantely.