Re: [Dhis2-users] TRACKER CAPTURE FAILING TO CLEAR FORM AFTER SAVE AND ADD NEW

I had posted this issue some days back.

I am still experience the issue of data not clearing after pressing the
"SAVE AND ADD NEW'' batton.

When i press twice hoping the elements will clear for another entity to be
added,i am getting the error below:\