Re: [Dhis2-users] Org unit lists

Hello again,
Thanks for the feedback.

Yes, the github repository is meant to be the core repository for all
publicly shared repositories. If you have metadata you would like to
contribute, you're warmly welcome to do so.

I will get back to you soon with a fully fledged app with full detailed
import preview.

For metadata sharing within networks, which isn't soo public, we're also
looking into supporting external repositories, but that is in the very long
term plan.

I recommend we use the github dhis2 repository for Sharing metadata at this
point.

Cheers.

John Francis Mukulu
Lead Developer, HISPTZ