Re: Filtering Pivot Table Results (before Results Export)

Hi Tantely,

to achieve this I think you should use the "org unit group" selection mode.
Under the organisation unit dimension section, click the gear icon and
select "Select groups", then select the org unit group which contains the
org units you would like to display.

In the org unit tree you can leave the selected org unit at the national
level if you would like to include facilities from the entire country.

[image: Inline image 3]

This will render the actual org units from that group in your pivot table.

regards,

Lars