Re: DHIS 2 tracker 2.25 only storing attributes

Bridget,
Is analytics running properly?

Also check your optionsets and options.

Alex

On Monday, April 10, 2017, Bridget Magoba <bridgetmagoba@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear all,frf 43rd eddd3
>
> Am running DHIS2 Tracker 2.25 but when I enter test data in both
> attributes and data elements, only data for attributes is stored.
>

> What could be the problem?
>

> Am also using DHIS2 mobile application but data synchronized to the server
> cannot be reflected on the web/event reports. What could be the problem?
>

> Thanks
>

> Magoba Bridget
>
> Database Manager
>
> MIFUMI
>
> Mobile: +256 774659892
>
> Tel: +256 414666946/392174242
>
> P.O Box 274, Tororo
>
> Plot 13, Martyrs’ Drive, Ntinda
>
> Kampala
>
> www.mifumi.org

Alex Tumwesigye

Technical Advisor - DHIS2 (Consultant),
Ministry of Health/AFENET  | HISP Uganda
Kampala
Uganda
+256 774149 775, + 256 759 800161
Skype ID: talexie

IT Consultant (Servers, Networks and Security, Health Information Systems -
DHIS2, Disease Outbreak & Surveillance Systems) & Solar Consultant

"I don't want to be anything other than what I have been - one tree hill "