From: Dhis2-users <dhis2-users-bounces+sokeyo=dndi.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Stanley Kalyati <skalyati@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 1:56:13 PM
To: DHIS 2 Developers list; DHIS Users
Subject: [Dhis2-users] ANDROID TRACKER CAPTURE NOT SYNCHING WITH DHIS2

Am using DHIS2 2.25 latest build.Until this weekend wheneven i enrolled a tracked entity in my program i would instantly find the client on my android app where i would then enter data in the stages outline.

But us of today,all those enrolled in the program can not be found when i search using the Android Tracker Capture.

Anyone having an idea as to what could cause this.

Thank you

Stanley