Re: [Dhis2-users] DHIS2 users list from SQL View

Hi Harivola,

Thank you very much for the SQL scripts querying the users information. The
syntax is accepted by SQL View, but I am a bit encountering a blank result
as illustrated by the attached file. I am wondering where I am doing wrong?

Thank you for your help!

Regards,

Tantely.

JPEG image