Re: CREATING RELATIONSHIPS IN TRACKER CAPTURE

Hi Stanley,
I believe you would create one "relationship type" per relationship you
want to track. For example on the demo (
https://play.dhis2.org/dev/dhis-web-maintenance/#/list/programSection/relationshipType),
they've created two relationship types:
 - Mother-child
 - Sibling

Sounds like your case (husband) would be the same.

Abyot or Jiju, could you confirm that my understanding is correct?

Kind regards,
Cecilia
DHIS2 content team

Maintenance app: