Re: CREATING RELATIONSHIPS IN TRACKER CAPTURE

Cecilia

Thats clear but now after creating the relationship,on the "Relationship
(e.g. Mother-Child)" you can only select one option?

How do i select both options so that i can have tghe Mother to Child and
then the Sibling options at the same time.

Thanks

Stanley