Re: Event Capture App is broken for DHIS 2.25

Hi there,

I guess you need to read the upgrade notes. If you already follow upgrade
notes, please try to restart nginx server and clear nginx cache if you are
running it on ubuntu server.
We was facing the same problem, but it's find after cleaning cache and
restarting nginx server.

Hope this can help,