IMPLEMENTATION OF STAND ALONE TRACKER CAPTURE/PROGRAMS

I have a program in tracker and we have issues with internet connectivity
in many areas.We resorted to using android phones but this has not improved
situation as the phone too need to be online to access the Android Tracker
Capture.

I am now thinking of going offline and then have the data officers download
the metadata and send via email and then i can upload in the main system.

I have used this system before but with aggregate data and not Tracker
Capture.

My fear is that if i install a copy of the system on stand alone
machines,chances of duplicates in the enrollment and events is likely to
happen as different Data officers across the country will be sending in
metadata for upload.

My questions are:

1-Is there anyone here who has implemented such a program on stand alone
machines? If yes kindly share your experience

2-Does this type of implementation bringforth duplicates within the
program? or when uploading you select new events ONLY?

3-What are the challenges i am likely to face using this type of
implementation?

4-Is there another way of collecting this data offline?

Your advise and direction will be appreciated.

Regards

Stanley

Follow ups