Re: Program rules/program validation(?) issue in latest 2.25

Hi Olav and Abyot,

We’ve come across the same bug in the Tuesday build of 2.25 (build revision 41c0625, build date 2017-04-18 16:10) – program rules are failing to fire in Event Capture, without any errors in the console or logs.

I don’t think a Jira ticket’s been created for this yet, so I’ve added: https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-1459.

Cheers, Sam.

From: Dhis2-devs <dhis2-devs-bounces+samuel.johnson=qebo.co.uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Abyot Asalefew Gizaw <abyot@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, 20 April 2017 at 10:12
To: Olav Poppe <olav.poppe@xxxxxx>
Cc: Markus Bekken <markus.bekken@xxxxxxxxx>, DHIS2 Developers <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] Program rules/program validation(?) issue in latest 2.25

Not sure, but I can suspect one thing: may be the removal of program rule json object affected the rules engine... I will check on this.

--
Abyot A. Gizaw.
Senior Engineer, DHIS2

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 11:04 AM, Olav Poppe <olav.poppe@xxxxxx<mailto:olav.poppe@xxxxxx>> wrote:
Thanks, Abyot.

If the 404 to programValidations is harmless as well, do you have any other idea of why program rules stop working when moving an instance from a 2.25 build from March 10 to a build from April 20? These are the only errors.

Olav