Re: IMPLEMENTATION OF STAND ALONE TRACKER CAPTURE/PROGRAMS

Hi Stanley,

You can use DHIS2 Android apps, from google Play Store, type dhis2, you
will see a list of application (tracker capture, event capture, data
capture...). When you install DHIS2 android app on your Android devices,
you just need internet for first time login to download metadata into your
devices. Then you can use it offline to register tracked entity instance,
do data, create event... When your device can connect to internet, it will
synchronize and send all offline data to the server.

You can read more on
https://docs.dhis2.org/master/en/android/html/dhis2_android_user_man.html

Hope this can help.