Re: [Dhis2-users] IMPLEMENTATION OF STAND ALONE TRACKER CAPTURE/PROGRAMS

Thanks everyone for such insight and i hope the development team is working
on this,though issues of duplication especially with my program where we
use Unique Identifiers for our Tracked Entities.

I guess improving internet connectivity is a better devil at the moment.

My regards

Stanley