DHIS Upgrade from 2.23 to 2.25 inconsistencies in the database migration when doing an incremental upgrade vs direct upgrade

Hi DHIS-Devs,

We are planning to upgrade from DHIS 2.23 to 2.25, we have two ways to do the upgrade:
Incremental Upgrade from 2.23 -> 2.24 -> 2.25
Direct Upgrade from 2.23 -> 2.25

We have noticed some inconsistencies in the database when doing an incremental upgrade vs direct upgrade. Following tables are not getting created when doing a direct upgrade from 2.23 to 2.25 (Apart from this rest other migrations looks good).
maplayertranslations
metadatafiltertranslations
programvalidationtranslations
trackedentityinstanceremindertranslations
Above missing tables are added in DHIS 2.24 and the code to create these tables is removed in DHIS 2.25. Because of which, these tables are getting created only with an incremental upgrade from 2.24 to 2.25 and not with the direct upgrade from 2.23 to 2.25. Is the intention behind removing the code is to get rid of these tables? But, these tables will be in the system forever if someone is doing an incremental upgrade. So, Is there any plan to use these tables in future or can we ignore this tables?

Thanks,
Jhansi

Follow ups