Re: DHIS Upgrade from 2.23 to 2.25 inconsistencies in the database migration when doing an incremental upgrade vs direct upgrade

Hi,

For upgrading, You have to upgrade as the first way:

   - Incremental Upgrade from 2.23 -> 2.24 -> 2.25

And read the Upgrade notes for each version from:

https://www.dhis2.org/downloads
https://www.dhis2.org/224-upgrade
https://www.dhis2.org/225-upgrade

Some versions you need to use upgrade script.

Hope this is helpful for you.