500 error on api/users

Dear all,

Today when I try to open /api/users.json?paging=false I get a 500 error of the type:
TTP Status 500 - Request processing failed; nested exception is org.hibernate.PropertyAccessException: Null value was assigned to a property of primitive type setter of org.hisp.dhis.user.UserCredentials.externalAuth
________________________________
type Exception report
message Request processing failed; nested exception is org.hibernate.PropertyAccessException: Null value was assigned to a property of primitive type setter of org.hisp.dhis.user.UserCredentials.externalAuth
description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
exception
org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Request processing failed; nested exception is org.hibernate.PropertyAccessException: Null value was assigned to a property of primitive type setter of org.hisp.dhis.user.UserCredentials.externalAuth

Any ideas what this can be caused by? Running 2.23.

Thanks!

Best Regards
Halvar Trøyel Nerbø
Reporting Advisor