Re: [Dhis2-users] User Authorities and Dashboards

Hi Georgi,
Good. You are on the  right track then.

>From the user management app, each investor needs to be restricted by the
dimension you mentioned.

Like from the demo site, you might decide to restrict a user to the
"Funding agency" dimension.

In order for you to obfuscate data from other users, the category option
which is part of that dimension, should only be shared with a user group
which the user actually belongs to and with no other users.

The category option should have "Public access" set to none and should be
shared with a group with at least "Can view" which the user also belongs
to. This will allow the user to see these analytics values, but will not
allow other users to see them.

Even if you were able to restrict which pivots the users could see, savvy
users could always use the API to extract data from the system, thus, it
must be protected by proper configuration of sharing. With correct use of
sharing between users and category options, you should be able to achieve
this.

Regards,
Jason

​