Unable to delete data elements and programs

Hi all,

I am trying to delete a data element but receive the following error message: "Could not delete due to association with another object: TracledEntityDataValue." What does this mean? And how do I go about deleting the data element given this message?

Also, I'm trying to delete a program and receive the following error message: Object not deleted because it is associated by objects of type. Could not delete due to association with another object: ProgramStageInstance." I'm not sure how to go about handling this one, either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best,
Kelly

Follow ups