Re: [Dhis2-users] Allow Date in future in Data Sets

Hi,

When you create or Edit a dataSet, there's an option for you to do that it
called: Open future periods for data entry
You need to enter integer number into that field: for example in the
screenshot, the period type is quarterly and I enter number 2 to that
field, then I can enter data for 2 future quarter.
The screen is in DHIS2 version 2.26

[image: Inline image 1]