Re: [Dhis2-users] Data Elements sharing functionality

Hi Kristiyan,

you can use sharing
<https://docs.dhis2.org/master/en/user/html/ch20s01.html> to control access
to data elements. However, there is a difference between data entry and
data analysis. In the data entry module, we do not filter data elements
inside forms based on sharing. To control access there, you must either
split out into multiple data sets, or have a category combo linked to the
data set where each category option uses sharing. In data analysis we do
filter data elements according to sharing.

regards,

Lars