Re: [Dhis2-users] Adding descriptions in Dashboards

Dear Georgi,

Display of the kind of description you want is not yet supported but its a
good ideal you can write a jira issue. I guess it should be a quick fix
since right now when saving the object table or chart, you can add a long
text description that if provided for could be added in the object on the
dashboard.

We have the ability so add a sub title - not much info thous

[image: Inline image 1]
But also we has a description when saving

[image: Inline image 2]

Regards

Prosper Behumbiize, MPH
DHIS2 Implementation| HISP Uganda