Re: [Dhis2-users] HOW TO SHARE SCORECARD RESULTS ON DASHBOARD

John,

I have managed to install the widget and yes i can access it through the
dashboard.

However,i have no clue as to how i should bring my scorecard on the
dashboard because there is no where or button that talks about saving my
work like we do with pivot tables or visualizer.

How do i save my work and have it presented on the dashboard?

Thank you