Re: How to manually customize xml file for metadata import on DHIS2 v.2.23

Hi Knut,

Think you for your answer. I also tried. the problem is that I received a
customized metadata export from A instance that run DHIS2 v.2.25 and mine
run 2.23 and when I import using metadata import, I receive error message
and some category combos and option are missing. I checked in the
documentation, I saw the way to import with csv, but not a detail way on
wich default tag have to be in the xml file in order to make possible the
import.

is it a document or a comment that shows how to do?

thanks.