Re: [Dhis2-users] HELP NEEDED: DHIS2 design issue

Thanks for the request Georgi,

How to set up and maintain such complex access schemes is still exceedingly
tricky, and I think guidance and probably improved user interfaces to
handle this is one of the key areas that needs strengthening. There should
probably be a task force set up around it - unfortunately that is not
likely to happen right now that the summer holidays are approaching, so
hopefully experienced members of the community will be able to chip in with
tips. I hope this will be a lively thread.

Knut

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 1:01 PM, Georgi Chakarov <georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx