Re: [Dhis2-users] Skip-logic on Events with Option Codes - can't seem to get it to work...

Hi David!
There is a flag when you create the source field that lets you control wether the value or code should be used in the comparisons. Unfortunately the source fields is not editable once created until version 2.27 onwards. You can check the settings of your source field in the API:

https://play.dhis2.org/release1/api/programRuleVariables?paging=none&fields=name,programRuleVariableSourceType,useCodeForOptionSet&filter=name:eq:(sourceFieldName)

Also - what is the source type of the source field that behaves inconsistently?

Markus