Re: Loop hole in updating data values for completed Data Sets

Thanks David for the prompt response.

I have checked the issue you have linked to, but this is different to the
issue I have reported since its about compulsory data elements not being
enforced when completing a data set. My issue is that you can update values
once the data set is completed which is not supposed to be the case.

 I had checked if there was a similar issue reported, the one that closely
matched was -DHIS2-1079 <https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-1079> but was
on the Android app.

*Regards,*
*Dennis*