Re: [Dhis2-users] Loop hole in updating data values for completed Data Sets

Hi Dennis
I don’t recall that data sets actually lock data entry when marked completed. What you can do is use expiry days or approvals, that will lock the data set automatically after X days or lock it by having the user approve the data.
Best regards,
JM