Re: [Dhis2-users] DHIS2 Translation app

Hi Georgi,

->Would you know why the Filter by function is not working?

This seems to work fine on the demo site. Could you give more details about
what is not working?

I think this is the expected behaviour if you do not have any
translations.Everything is in the untranslated state.

This app is fairly new, and so your feedback would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Jason

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 9:56 PM, Georgi Chakarov <georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx