[Reminder] LAST WEEK!!!! - DHIS 2 Android Apps Next Generation - Survey

Hello Android community!

If you have not yet completed the Android Survey, please do it now! We will
close the survey on *Friday 23rd June at 15:00 PM (GTM+2).*

You only have to answer this survey <https://goo.gl/forms/a6aJAjePDIncHvYi1>
 and it will not take you more than 5 minutes.

Remember that completing the survey *gives you access to voting features*
for building the Roadmap of the new Android App, and that you don´t need an
on-going project, even if your are piloting, planning or your project is
already finished, we are interested in hearing about your use case.

Thanks!

Marta & the Android team