Re: Export & Import of a single Data Set

Hi Gerald

What version of DHIS2 are you on? if you are on a recent version (I think
2.25+) you can go to import-export module, then select metadata dependency
export, and then the data set you want exported.

This data set can then be imported into your other instance.

--
Morten