Any open source GIS/map database tools other than DHIS2

Hi

I am wondering if there are any open source tools other than DHIS2 that
anyone has used for projecting data on maps.

My requirement is to create just a few maps, hence creating all the OU
hierarchy in DHIS2 is too big an exercise. I am looking for a tool that
already has administrative boundaries from UN OCHA or OSM etc. and where I
can just project my coordinates , change admin division colors and some
very basic stuff.

Thank you in advance, any leads will be helpful.
Deepali

Follow ups