Value Type 'Long Text' is 255 characters ?

Hi

We have a tracked entity attribute which have a long description. The value
type of that attribute is LONG TEXT. But when saving, it is not getting
saved. Getting following error :

httpStatus: "Conflict"
httpStatusCode: 409
message: "An error occurred, please check import summary."
response: {responseType: "ImportSummaries", status: "ERROR", imported: 0,
updated: 0, deleted: 0, ignored: 1,…}
deleted: 0
ignored: 1
importOptions: {idSchemes: {}, dryRun: false, async: false, importStrategy:
"CREATE_AND_UPDATE", mergeMode: "REPLACE",…}
importSummaries: [{responseType: "ImportSummary", status: "ERROR",…}]
0: {responseType: "ImportSummary", status: "ERROR",…}
conflicts: [,…]
0: {object: "Attribute.value", value: "Value length is greater than 255
chars for attribute I2eCWfhryZH"}
object: "Attribute.value"
*value: "Value length is greater than 255 chars for attribute I2eCWfhryZH"*
importCount: {imported: 0, updated: 0, ignored: 1, deleted: 0}
importOptions: {idSchemes: {}, dryRun: false, async: false, importStrategy:
"CREATE_AND_UPDATE", mergeMode: "REPLACE",…}
reference: "C566538c153"
responseType: "ImportSummary"
status: "ERROR"
imported: 0
responseType: "ImportSummaries"
status: "ERROR"
updated: 0
status: "ERROR"

The length of column 'value' in trackedentityattributevalue table is 50000
characters but API does not accept more than 255 characters.

Please look into this.

Regards
harsh

Follow ups