Recursive filters not working in the DHIS2 web API

Hi Devs,

We recently upgraded to DHIS2.26, and I have recently found that recursive filters are no longer working in the WEB API. To make sure that this was just not our revision that has this bug, I also tested on the DHIS2 latest stable demo site and there also I saw the same behavior.

To clarify more; queries in the following format: https:/serverurl.org/api/26/dataElementGroups.json?filter=dataElements.id:eq:ID1 &filter=dataElements.id:eq:ID2 , returns an empty list though I checked and found that more than one DE-groups with the queried DEs exist. I tried this with other resources as well but encountered the same issue.

I also checked the 2.26 and 2.28 documentation to check if there has been a change in the query format but the manuals still specify that same. So I am wondering if this is a bug or the documents are not updated.

As this is affecting a critical module of ours, any prompt help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

GAURAV
Technical Consultant
International Medical Corps