[Android] New Releases of Data Capture and Tracker Capture Apps is out!!

Dear Community,

as part of the activities to reinforce the availability of offline mobile
data collection options we are releasing new versions of our current
Android Apps with all known bugs fixed, some functionalities added, and a
new set of documentation.

The first Apps to be released are Data Capture and Tracker Capture. They
come with a lot of fixes (read the Release notes for further details).

You can install them through Google Play (Data Capture
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dhis2.mobile>, Tracker
Capture
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.hisp.dhis.android.trackercapture>)
or download the apk from Github (Data Capture
<https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-android-datacapture/releases>, Tracker
Capture <https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-android-trackercapture/releases>)
We recommend going to Github for a complete list of issues solved.

Following the links below, you will find documentation with detailed
information on the functionalities included in the Apps and how they
behaves compare to the Web. *We recommend to download the PDF files,
internal links do not work if you open them online).

   - Documentation Data Capture
   <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9oOo2QoxCmbVnREc1ZCN0FqUXM>
   - Documentation Tracker Capture
   <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9oOo2QoxCmbUjViSkFUQ1FqT0U>

This documents are a tool for implementers who need to understand if the
Apps will cover their needs and respond to their configurations of DHIS2 in
the web.

We encourage you to download the Apps and test them, they are compatible
with DHIS2 versions 2.25, 2.26 and 2.27.

Please remember to create a Jira Issue if you find a bug or you want to
propose a new functionality to be added!

Special thanks to the teams behind the development, testing and
documentation of this release: Adrian Quintana, Araz Abishov, Bill
Hartley, Emma
van de Weerd, Erling Fjelstad, Ignacio del Cano, Ignacio Foche, Jorge
Sánchez, Manuel Plazas, Sam Johnson, Thomas Lindsjørn and Vlad Alfredov.

Best,
Marta on behalf of the Android team

Follow ups