Server processor use 100%

Dear Experts

I have an wired situation. one of our DHIS2 server running older war files
(version 16), the OS was outdated and we have to upgrade the OS. After
installing new OS Ubuntu 16.04 LTS all necessary component Java 8 and
Tomcat 7 was installed by after running war file (version 16) after few
minutes the tomcat7 is not operational as the processor use is 100%. there
is only 1 user logged in and the application server using 2 processor and
DB server is separate.

After trying several times I remove tomcat7 and install tomcat 8 with same
war file, but situation is same. I called it wired as the db size is quite
small, user is only few and the listing showing SSHD command by tomcat8
user is using 100% processor.

Any idea about the under line reason? need urgent help. Thank you all in
advance.

Regards

Muhammad Abdul Hannan Khan
Team Leader