Re: Require authority to add to view object lists

Hey Elmarie,

What it should do is the following.

When the setting is set to true:
The user will need "ADD" permissions for the given objects to be able to
view them.

When set to false, the user can view everything, no matter if they have the
"ADD" permission or not.

To give an example:
Say i have two users, one who can administer data elements and one who
can't.

If the setting were set to true, only the user who can add new data
elements can see them. The other person can't because he/she can't add them.
If the setting were set to false, both people could see the data elements,
but only one of them can add new ones.

Hope that helps :)