Re: [Dhis2-users] Translation Problem with Event reports

Hi Georgi,
we have the same build version (v. 2.26 build: 29748c1 - with the latest
security patch) and the same translation problem (both in arabic and
kurdish).

[image: Immagine incorporata 1]

It is present in *Event Visualizer* (*the fig. on the left*) and *Event
Report*. It seems that in Data Visualizer (*the fig. on the right*)  and
Pivot Tables the translations of D.E. are visualized correctly.
Probably we have to open a JIRA issue, if there is no one  already opened.

Antonia

*Eng. Antonia Bezenchek*
CIO - ICT Engineer
*InformaPRO S.r.l.* via Guido Guinizelli, 98/100, Roma 00152, Italy
tel. +39 06 5882352 / +39 06 5502218, fax +39  06 62207168
cell. +39 366 4049561, P.IVA IT08095781004
www.informapro.it - *Follow us on* LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/informapro>