Re: [Dhis2-users] DHIS2 don't showing annualized Indicator based on Population data as expected monthly

Hi

I had this question some time ago myself. DHIS2 actually calculates the
indicator more mathematically correct than just dividing the denominator by
12 but consider a daily proportion based  on 355/no of days per month

So Jan-Mar the numerator is multiplied by 365/(31+28+30)

Hope this helps.

Elmarie

On 21 Jul 2017 3:21 PM, "vunda limbe" <vundalon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yes It is,
>

> On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 1:16 PM, Shurajit Dutta <shurajitdutta@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Vunda
>>
>> Also is the aggregation operator for the population data element set to
>> average (sum in org unit hierarchy)?
>>

>> On Jul 21, 2017 7:20 PM, "vunda limbe" <vundalon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Community and Developer,
>>
>> I have a population DE that helps to capture population Annually and I
>> have some indicators that use its and those are set to be annualized. I've
>> made a constatation that the result is different compared to excel sheet,
>> and DHIS2 doesn't dividing annual population by 12 for monthly report.
>> This is a bug or am I walking wrong side?
>> Your help is welcome.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Vunda Limbe

*This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at
http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer
<http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer>.  Please read the
disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in
terms of this electronic transmission.  If you cannot access the
disclaimer, kindly send an email to disclaimer@xxxxxxxx
<disclaimer@xxxxxxxx> and a copy will be provided to you. By replying to
this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the
provisions of the disclaimer.*