Re: [Dhis2-users] Sharing Dataset in Two Separate DHIS2 Instances

Hi Dung,

I have the same problem with Derek, but I tried to creat a  list of all
organisation unit and call its here : in var rootOrgunit2 = rootOrgnitld +
listofOrgunit ;
and use that list in this line
""`${config.instanceABaseUrl}/api/dataValueSets?orgUnit=${config.rootOrgunit2
}&lastUpdatedDuration=${lastUpdatedDuration}&dataSet=${config.dataSetId}&children=true`,
{",

but I get no data in the orgunit listed. Could you help or explain more
your code.

Thanks.