Re: [Dhis2-users] Event analytics endpoint broken

Hi Jesus,

the API endpoint should work. There are a few parameters which are
mandatory:

https://play.dhis2.org/demo/api/26/analytics/events/aggregate/eBAyeGv0exc.json?dimension=ou:ImspTQPwCqd&dimension=pe:LAST_4_QUARTERS&dimension=fWIAEtYVEGk&dimension=oZg33kd9taw&stage=Zj7UnCAulEk&displayProperty=SHORTNAME&outputType=EVENT&value=vV9UWAZohSf&aggregationType=AVERAGE

Have a look at the docs here:

https://docs.dhis2.org/master/en/developer/html/webapi_event_analytics.html

regards,

Lars