Re: [Dhis2-users] Unable to correct reporting period in Tracker capture

Dear Goergi,

Can you check the opening date of your orgunit, data entry also take into
consideration of the opening dates.
Its most likely that the opening date is this year and so cant allow entry
before the open date.

Regards

Prosper Behumbiize, MPH
DHIS2 Implementation| HISP Uganda