Re: [Dhis2-users] Problem when logging in

Hi Lisa,
Its hard to say what it going on, but I would guess that the user role
which your "lisa.grout" user is a member of, has had its user role
permissions modified. Have you checked there? But it seems strange if it
only affects this account and no others which are a member of the same user
role.

I would login as a super user (assuming you can) and double check the user
role just to be sure.

Regards
Jason