Re: Cannot view data elements when creating left and right side components of a validation rule

Maybe its down? Blocked by a firewall?

This is not really a DHIS2 problem per se,You are just attempting to
connect to the server and your browser cannot reach that address. Since its
a private IP address (192.168.X.X) , perhaps you are simply not connected
to the same local network?

--
Jason P. Pickering
email: jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx