Re: [Dhis2-users] Cannot view data elements when creating left and right side components of a validation rule

Dear Timothy,

My suggestions:

1. If you haven't already, I suggest you upgrade to the latest build of
2.26 from https://www.dhis2.org/downloads. I have tried to reproduce your
problem on the latest build of 2.26, and was unable to do so. I also tried
to reproduce the problem on a build of 2.26 that I was running from May
2017, but also was unable to do so. Perhaps you are running on a different
build from either of these.

2. If you are still getting this error in the latest build of 2.26, please
look at the server logs and let us know what you find. Your latest
screenshot shows an "internal server error", so hopefully the server has
logged more details in the error log.

Cheers,
Jim