Re: CSV Event upload failed: "latitude" not a valid Double value

UPDATE: I noticed that the csv file I downloaded from DHIS2 with a sample
of the Event data does not contain quotations so I did the same on the
exported file from R

 write.csv(data, file = "data.csv", row.names = F, fileEncoding = 'UTF-8',
quote = F)

But the upload still fails. Also If I upload manually using the import
function inside DHIS2, the dry run shows the following conflicts:

event Data element not found or not accessible
tHF7qDZVeoT Data element not found or not accessible
and all elements are ignored.

Thanks again.