Re: programe rules not firing in android app

Simon,

As you can see from recent tracker bugs reported on JIRA, there's been a
flurry of them recently (unable to create new program etc). I don't know
exactly why - although we speculated on it being caused by a jquery
security update - but Viet indicated on JIRA earlier today that he have
resolved many of them.

So please just try the today's build and see if you issue too have been
resolved...

Regards
Calle