Problem to open Settings app after upgrade

Hi all,

We have an problem to open the System Settings app after upgrade to 2.27.

There is no error in the log files and the only error in browser console
is:

Uncaught (in promise) Error: Can not add a Model without id to a
ModelCollection

    at o (utils.js:22)

    at ModelCollection.js:47

    at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)

    at s (ModelCollection.js:45)

    at new e (ModelCollection.js:100)

    at Function.value (ModelCollection.js:263)

    at ModelDefinition.js:373

    at <anonymous>

We would really appreciate assistance with the cause of this – 2 instances
now that has this problem and no matter what you do to replace wars etc we
unable to fix it which seems to point to a database error but we don’t know
where to start looking as nothing obvious stands out.

Regards,

*Elmarie Claasen*

[image: Hisp logo]

Project Manager

Health Information Systems Program

Tel:      041-367 1027

Cell:     082 374 2209

E-mail: elmarie@xxxxxxxx

Skype:  elmarie.claasen52

--

*This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at
http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer

PNG image

Follow ups