Betr: [Dhis2-users] Import of coordinates fails in v2.27(DHIS2)

Hi Kristiyan,

Would it be possible that you have one extra column somewhere (maybe a
double comma) ?

The way I understood csv-imports, DHIS2 doesn't read the column names in
your csv but just counts the colums (see list of colums here , Table
1.17). Coordinates should be in column nr 12, url should be in nr 13. From
the log, it seems that DHIS2 thinks that you try to import a url. This
probably means that your coordinates are in column nr 13 or "M", while
they should be in column nr 12 or "N".

GIJSBERT OOMS
EXPERT D4D - Digitalisation for Development
BELGIAN DEVELOPMENT AGENCY
RUE HAUTE 147
1000 BRUSSELS
T +32 (0)2 505 18 44